World time

quinta-feira, novembro 19, 2009

O AGRADECIMENTO DE MARIA

Dear All Just a quick thank you for voting and contributing towards me to win yesterday not one but two awards the Humanitarian Women of The Year and Women of the year 2009 . Ultimalty is you that made the difference . so thank you because of you I was there yesterday . How did it felt well was a scaring exciting joy filled and delighted experience . I trembled so much as if the temperatures has dropped to below zero degrees . I was in such state of shock froze and was unable to speak , it was an experience I will not forget one that is part of the personal story called life . Thank you for helping our humanitarian projects to gain visibity once again and reaching new heights therefore benefiting more children . I am sure that now no one will tell me that what I dream and envisage in the future for the slum dwellers cannot become true . So I am going to get out there , risk , ask , dream and dare , fail , fail and accomplished in finding new ways to help children to break the cycle of poverty . Day by day the hope of a brigther future is growing inside the little hearts of my children but is again you with your support that can make it so please join our effords like Barack Obama said change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. Maria

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário